Click on "Students" at the top of any page to access resources in the Student Portal.
As a school family, we support, listen to, and challenge each other and our students. We ensure that every adult and student has opportunities to pursue their passions. We honor and share each of our individual stories as well as our collective story. We recognize that our differences make us stronger and that together we are better than we could ever be alone.
These are some of the programs we offer to foster a culture of learning and caring both inside and outside of the classroom:
- Leader in Me
- Bus Change Procedures
- Health & Wellness
- Kids Connection
- Visitors and Volunteering
- Student/Family Guidelines
- Extended Learning Opportunities
- Parent Workshops
- Family Support
- Mrs. Spencer Moby Max
What is "Leader In Me?"
- A process that helps develop the essential life skills and characteristics students need in order to thrive in the 21st century.
- Uses Stephen Covey's, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People model, tailored to children and teachers in an education setting.
- Currently has been rolled out to more than 3,000 schools worldwide.
- For more information, please visit the Leader in Me website.
Why "Leader in Me?"
- Leader in Me encourages personal leadership-being accountable for actions and attitudes
- Initiative and self-discipline, making healthy choices
- Ability to work well with others, cross culturally and in teams
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and creative thinking skills
- Inspires greater self-confidence with a belief that very child can be a "leader of their own life," has unique talents and can make a difference.
- Teaches skills needed to be successful in the 21st century.
New transportation policy for 2017-2018:
Effective for the 2017-2018 school year, students who wish to ride a bus other than the one they are assigned, or get off at a different stop than usual must present a signed Alternate Stop Form to their school building office no later than 2pm that day. Please plan ahead!
To edit PDF files, please download the PDF to your computer by doing the following steps:
- Click on the link for the document you want to download.
- Download the document and open.
- Input the required information.
- Get physician's signature (if needed).
- Print and bring document to school and/or scan then email to your counselor and dean.